Tuesday 5 July 2011

Ujian Hidup

taken from : Google image

Nani taktau nak cakap macam mana perasaan sekarang. being so far from him makes me cry a lot. Kami bukan weekend husband and wife ye, kami monthly or sometimes even worse, 2-3 bulan sekali baru berjimba berdua, solat jemaah sama-sama, suami betulkan bacaan Quran saya yang sangat tunggang terbalik, masak untuk dia pun saya jarang sangat :'(
Ini Ujian dari Allah yang kami terima dengan hati redha dan terbuka. Kadang-kadang ternangis, tak tahan air mata ni jatuh jugak tapi sembunyi takut suami sedih jugak. so kalau tengah melayan perasaan nangis tu memang handphone letak jauh-jauh. takut terkol suami tu, karang lagi teruk nangis nye. hoho :P
teruk kan Nani ni? tapi apa nak buat, dah berjauhan. Langkawi is an island without a bridge. I cannot just simply go back and fro ikut suka hati I. tau tak? and taking a Flight to KL every weekend? I wish. Anak tokey balak mungkin boleh.
ape pun, Nani bersyukur kepada Tuhan, atas segala nikmat yang diberikan. Nani doakan Nani dapat menghadapinya and I know life will be better, time will tell. I hope time will heal everything, and I'll be reunited with my lovely husband. Love you, b. I miss you.

5 comments:

wanderfulmadnificent said...

nani chan, i feeeeel youuuu :'(

i dunno which is worse, you (monthly wife), me (weekend wife) or my sis-in-law (err, yearly wife, okay, well, the next time she gets to see my bro is raya and that's since may) and i know i should be grateful coz i'm a weekend wife but the fact is my sadness is just like yours, exactly! and its more tiring to separate every single weekend esp that every weekend is a honeymoon, wuu :'(

welcome to the signs of 5S (my husband made it)

Sedih
Sebak
Sakit
Syahdu
Sayu

:'(

and talk to people and make em listen, perhaps it will lighten your burden a bit =))

hang in there nani, with hardship comes ease InshaAllah ^_^

zura.adnan said...

aww......be strong, nani.

(and then you read maddy's last sentence, which i feel exactly the same hence read it twice in maddy's voice and my voice..hehe)

i'm operating from here now...do visit when you have the chance ok.

http://mekdebek.blogspot.com/

puan azie said...

sbar akak. azie pon bakal melalui bda yg sma 1 hari nti huhu

Emylia Shahila said...

be strong ye... (sy pon sebak jugak bc) T_T

April Fimbristylis said...

nani, i dunno what to say, never ever been in your situation, yes, being married and yet far away from each other is hurtful, but yet i pray you'll be strong, keep yourself busy at all times, and just bear in mind that missing your husband is one of the best gifts from Allah, be strong nani, and stop crying..

mi amor

Daisypath Anniversary tickers