sila tanya what am I bringing home for Raya? you all tak tanya i tetap nak jawab *_*
well since I'm working in Langkawi, I have no choice but to bring home this bundle of joy for
*sila kecur liur semua*
presenting, all the chocs ordered by my frens n relatives (dengan duit ye, jangan haraplah i ni kaya nak bagi free kan noks tp untuk family of course la i blanje kan) whippie~
ini supela cantik order (serius uol, ni sedap hazelnut byk sampai tumpah2)
untuk family - diakui oleh rakan sekerja n family, antara sume hershey's kisses and nuggets, toffee and almond ni plg sedap. mcm daim (lg sedp) tp lembut skit dn berkacang. hehe. i dh jd pakar cokelat sbb ramai pesan, siap hafal harga dah, ask me je harga n kedai mana :P
for my anak sedara, zakir and yeyah, dgn bapak and mak diorang gak. konon2 anak nak makan, sbnrnya mak ayah yang teringin (note that kinder bueno tu ada 8 packets kt dalam)
ni geng bas sekolah yang order. kegemaran ramai. kema cun dgn ustad hensom tp gay. dlm ni ade dadah kot?
ade byk g, but malas nk upload. hehehe. korang belek la gambau first tu yeh *pemalas*
but after i bought all these i was like crazy thinking on how to pack my things since i only can take one cabin bag not exceeding 7kgs (yelah, air asia kedekut sket). however i managed to squeeze in all those delicious calorie enhancer in my luggage! yey! i dah expert sebab dh berkali-kali lepas dr cengkaman orang air asia yang selalu tanya pasal beg! hehe *smile*
skill packing dah hebat (i adalah semangat kerana packing awal)
now i have to worry about my popia nestum and ikan bilis pusing. where to put eh? cn i pretend to be preggy lady? :P
coklat ini di order oleh kengkawan yg i dah tag kat fb ye. jangan cakap i tak tanye. hehe. sebab bila i balik u ol slalu tny takde cokelat ke. hehe. kepada yg tak sempat order i am so sorry order dh tutop coz i malas nk g pekan, jauh tau!
p/s sape rasa kecur liur *gelak jahat* sila order the next time i balik, bulan 12 boleh bawak byk sket coz i pos kereta nek ferry. oh akhirnya axela ku melihat donia! *high beam*
having to neglect my daily internet routine of writing blog or reading my friends' status on facebook.
that's the price I pay for being a teacher but it's all worth it.
On Monday I had one of the most challenging day of my career.
The SPM trial is on and Tuesday is the English paper, and i was so worried that my students are quite out of...shape.
I did some tuition for a class after school and for another class during the night.
and i didn't even have the time to shower, so after iftar, i put on my clothes and deo with a spray of perfume just to cover the smell. haha. silly. this is for them.
and that night they were supposed to be in the musolla but i managed to convince them to come to me.
before i get out of my house i prayed to Allah that she blesses me even though i did it at night like that, and for the sacrifice of their terawikh (mine too) is worth it.
Alhamdulillah, the next day what I targeted (all paper 1 and 2) came out and the students were smiling and thank God i did extra class with them :)))))))
and today is a good day and we're cooking and it's weekend and so many great news yesterday, payday and bla bla bla. haha :P
and today while in the market a bird pooped on my hijab, i fell down in front of the washing machine and spilled the brand new Downy on the floor and I also spilled a brand new soy sauce when i was opening it. they said u would be in the best of luck after a bird pooped on you. they're totally wrong!
gtg, i think my cocktail and milo puding is burnt!
i love going to the mussolla with both my parents every night but when i'm in Langkawi with guilt I do it at home for some reasons.
I always love to pledge a bit during every ramadhan. i couldn't remember what i pledge for last Ramadhan but it's almost the same every year.
1) I pledge to not abandon my solat. or even better, not delaying it. also to improve my solat in many terms, the movement, consistency, the recitation, the khushuk-ness and everything about it. i want a perfect solat.
2) I pledge to cover my aurah, not just my hair, but also the shape of my chest and body, to wear descent hijabs, which cover the upper part of my body, no more skinny jeans even though my top is long, also my both feet to be covered with socks, wear long sleeves t-shirt, no more 3/4 sleeves and cover my butt.
3) I pledge to teach sincerely, because of AllahSWT, not giving up, doing my best, treat it as Ibadah, and sacrifice for the sake of my students.
4) I pledge to be a good daughter, sister, fiancée and friend. i want to give the best for everyone so that they'll feel happy with me and for me, and i shall grant them my doa' and i hope i'm mentioned in their doa'.
5) I pledge to take care of my iman, not to go out so often with my fiancée unless it's for our wedding preparation, treat my future in-laws best and avoid anything that would wreck the blessing by Allah in our relationship.
6) I pledge to fulfill my Ramadhan with terawikh, quran readings, fasting perfectly event hough sometimes i feel very tired.
7) I pledge not to go to bazaar Ramadhan anymore, because I tend to waste the food at the end of the day. homemade cooking is always the best.
i think that's all I have to pledge for now :)
I would be pledging to be a good wife in the next Ramadhan. Ameen :)