Wednesday 19 December 2007

Coolest Advertisements finally =D

Salam everyone :)
It has been a looongg time really. Well actually, I do not have so much to say before. Well, writer's block la sgt~~

anyways, I am soooooo addicted to the Petronas ads on tv. They are the cutest Ads ever!~
especially the 'love of Tan Hong Ming' :P
I really admire the way the children talk and plus; their English is good (proud to be english sensei sumday).

The message is pretty clear isn't it? But how long will Tan Hong Ming realise that his 'fantasies' for Umi Qazrina (she's adorable!) will be over soon when they grow up? When they become rebellious? When they know how to swear and curse and even to be RACIST? I am not trying to be pessimist here, but come on ppl; this is the truth. and it is out there (i miss x-files)...
And how long that these children will stay best friends? yes of course BFF is very strong but like I say before, we cannot stop them from growing up, and unfortunately, we cannot stop them from having minds of their own.

Well, it would be fun to see that everybody acts like those children (note to myself oso). Innocent young peeps who will nvr judge a person by their race. 'what race? car race a?' <---(i like this one oso)..

Whatever it is, I feel so sad and frustrated thinking about what the future might be for our younger generations. They will develop a lot, rapidly and too, they will miss a lot, unfortunately. There are so many things that they should noe, and all the values of humankind will soon change. (I hope, for the better vice versa)

I hope things change in the future. Though it seems hard to do and easy to say, at least I hoped for the better.
And ppl, Racism is a no-no. Uncool. not at all!
I would hate myself for hating other people who does not share the same skin colour wif me!

and I think the government should give a chance for Malaysian to speak up. Well, I think u noe what I mean. Speaking up, peacefully so that there will be no jams in KL that i can go for my leisure and not stuck in the massive jam! well, gatherings are good, as long as u don't hurt ppl. ok?

whatever the situation is right now, we, can continue this prosperity we have. Well, you will nvr lose a thing if ur besfren is a chinese, indian or malay right? (my best friend when I was in primary school is Olivia Leong Huey Ling - a christian chinese - and we get along pretty well though - but we're bz wif university now and I miss her )

Friends,
Pls just stay together, and even we are different, i noe we do care for each other. No matter what. And I will always be here and ready for you. Anything, just tell me ;)

Ok. that's all I guess. Think about it ppl :)
whack ur chest and ask ur heart~~LOL
XOXO

salam.

No comments:

mi amor

Daisypath Anniversary tickers