Friday 7 December 2007

The Friends I used to know

Salam.

Hello friends. or whoever. Strangers ;P
Friends,
have you ever been friends for soo long to certain ppl, but somehow they turned out to be what u least wanted them to be? They were soo close to u at first that it really hurts when they say 'we can't be friends anymore. Sorry'. It's really painful, isn't it?

Well, I had a friend who is unwilling to continue the friendship with me. What should I do? I tried to text her but she nvr replied back. I just hope that the day will come and bring us back together. And I do hope i can tell her that I am sorry for all the misunderstandings and I hope we could be like before. well, that's pretty all.

okok

that's really all about it ;)
ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

mi amor

Daisypath Anniversary tickers