Friday 18 September 2009

not another one

my friend told me yesterday that people say (i have to warn you that this 'people say' activity is dangerous) i kutuk someone via my blog. (someone means my colleague)
i was shocked and then i went to check my blog and read all my previous entries and i saw nothing with
"aku benci .... sebab....."
"she is like this... like that...bla...bla...bla.."
"nak tau tak...si polan...buat ...ni... dia kan...."
" amende perangai macam tu ai takleh terima.."

i'm sorry.
saya budak baru belajar, mungkin.
because i do not know how to differentiate mengutuk and meluah isi hati melalui tulisan. pity kan?

whatever it is, i terima dengan redha.
it is so hard when news of rumors spread by mouth.
even worse when you have no one who supports you thru it.
i'm lucky that majority was on my side.

dah dah
*senyum*

there's also another sad story,
i pity sangat one of my friend.
she's alone,
some people spread bad rumors bout her,
and she told me she wish she could have a friend to talk to,
like me i have fai to talk to (i have a great housemate.)
then i told her she could count on me.
she's not alone
i've known her for more than 6 years now.
so, dun mess with her, (to anyone who intends to do so). have some dignity (some ppl).
pls, ur making life hard for her.

ok back to the main point,
to whomever it may concern.
Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir Batin.
i really mean it.
i mean the maaf part.

pengutuk minta maaf ye. pengutuk tidak menyedari bahawa pengutuk mengutuk.

life is interesting when colleagues read your blog.
*senyum*
slamber slamber.
it's a good thing to share kan?
and remind me to be careful :P
*senyum lagi*


and guess what. i sayang my school. my students and my colleagues rock :)
kesimpulannya.
i suka SMKAH :P
owh, this is when you feel you have the best job in the world.

kak fynn,
macam mana nak buat ayat sedap so kalau negatif pun nampak positif?


No comments:

mi amor

Daisypath Anniversary tickers